Well, here it goes...


Well, here it goes....

I've created a blog, as promised!! I've taken a job in North Dakota with Baker Hughes Inteq. I'm working on the oil rigs as an MWD Field Spec II. I know a lot of you think I have lost my mind...and............I may have...

I started my journey on Dec. 23rd, 2010. My first day working on the rigs was Christmas Eve. My next day off?........ March 18, 2011.

In the words of Jay Z, On to the Next One....

On to my 3rd rig.  This one's roughly 50 miles from the nearest Walmart.  I'm just outside of Tioga, ND and things are looking up!  Word on the street is that there's a 24 hour gym in town.....


And....For everyone in Texas/Oklahoma complaining about the snow....This one's for you....


"Cooler than a polar bears toe nails!"  And, that was a good day.  I've finally started to adjust to the cold weather.  I can tell if it's really cold or really, really cold just by how crunchy the snow is under my feet.  That, and, whether or not it hurts my teeth when the wind blows.  Oh, and for those of you keeping up, my windshield crack has expanded to roughly 5 ft....
 
TO BE CONTINUED......

No comments:

Post a Comment